Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring has come!!!

Spring finally comes!

I have made this little plants to celebrate my season!
(Haru = Spring in Japanese) :D
These little plants is great for office/home decorations :)
because you'll never need to water them and they are always beautiful, smiling to you.


Cuctus: hey Lambie today's weather is so nice, come play with me!
Lambie: Zzzz......zzz...

Cuctus: oh come on!......
Lambie: ??? yea nice weather today...good for napping....ZZzzzz...zzzz....
Cucuts: ..........>_<"

4 comments:

Lini said...

Hello, I really like your creations and I have a question: Have you writen a book with your creations and the models for doing the same? If not, where find you the ideas and models? I'm sorry for my english, I'm swiss and I speak french. That's my email address if you will answer! mala_vida25@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Admin said...

https://bit.ly/best-reviews
Innova 7111 Scanner Reviews
husqvarna 359

Admin said...

https://bit.ly/best-reviews

Longview Oven Repair said...

Thhanks for a great read